What to do with vile neighbours?

OMG

My sympathies are exactly with the OP, I have had a neighbour (in London) come at me with a knife after first threatening to 'cut my daughter's head off'. Fortunately the police only took about ten minutes to arrive. So those casually dismissing the OP's concerns should thank their lucky stars that they have pleasant neighbours.

Odile, I was at the Isle of Wight festival 1970 too, the Who's set rounding off the previous night was magnificent - great memories. I admit I prefer Leonard Cohen then to now.

[quote user="Renaud"]Odile, I was at the Isle of Wight festival 1970 too, the Who's set rounding off the previous night was magnificent - great memories. I admit I prefer Leonard Cohen then to now.[/quote]

Me too !  Music was just great then.....mmmmm.  And, yes, Renaud, I liked Leonard Cohen then.  It wasn't until many years later that I realised just how depressing his music is....... "........with one hand on my suicide....." [:(]

[quote user="Renaud"]So those casually dismissing the OP's concerns should thank their lucky stars that they have pleasant neighbours[/quote]

Couldn't agree more.

We once had the misfortune of having the neighbours from Hell. Kids throwing hammers around our driveway, using our car as a football goalpost & constantly charging across our garden screaming at the top of their voices.  To some people it could be seen as kids being kids, but to us it was a nightmare.  We stuck it for 18 months before moving – to discover afterwards it was the main reason the previous owners of the house had moved as well.  You have my total sympathy & I really hope you are able to sort something out.