Do you sound like you look?

just john

I'm one who looks nothing like what they sound like. People almost always assume that I'm a man and I wonder how many others find that their accent gives an idea of themselves which isn't true.

This man has a lovely voice and accent, I'm so pleased that he has found a job. He is certainly a pleasure to listen to.

Hoddy

In these days of hype and spin, the thing I found inspiring was his honesty, he told it like it was and with a passion about his life despite his circumstances, and looking like just another hobo.

Although his story does remind me of another presenter who fell off the wagon more than once despite many chances, I can't remember his name, but I hope this guy finds more stability.

A friend of mine made the Manekin adverts (do you remember them - with the glamorous woman rolling cigars on her thighs?[Www]).  The voices were all dubbed by Miriam Margolyes - better known as Nursey in Blackadder 2 - nothing like the women whom she was portraying!

My o/h and I met over the phone - he called to speak to my boyfriend who was out at the time - and we spent an hour just chatting and met a couple of months later.  You'll have to ask him the question but clearly I didn't disappoint too much as we're still an item 37 years on.

Who he?

Edit: Well, he seems to be an innocent eccentric who has been hung drawn and quartered by the rat pack for no more than maybe trying to help the police. I can't find an example of his voice.

But I am usually scruffy, my hair needs a cut and if definitely not purple though it would be if I wanted; And there are at least three cardigans in the wardrobe plus a pair of broken down slippers which have to be replaced.

My house could do with a clean as could the car, and the front drive is strewn with building materials due to go to the containers when I can be ar*** to go there, which means on succeeding Saturdays for a month or so.

Poor old CJ actually sounds like he looks, a well-educated, precise but eccentric professor[geek]; unfortunately more rounded on by the police, than the media, after correcting them over his statement ''that he thought he saw a couple of unidentifiable people''

My own voice has been described as mellow, whereas people who know me say I'm more manic than that.[8-|]