They just don't stop

Théière

One for Harry Redknapp?

Greetings

I am Ping Wong, director of Audit & records of my bank ( AmBank Kuala Lumpur Malaysia) and account manager of (Mobile Petroleum company Sdn. Bhd), one of the largest oil companies in my country Nevertheless as a banker, I handle the company investment and insurance welfare scheme which make returns of over $2.2bn capital profits (EMRCP) annually for the company on capital fund. As an expert, I have made over ($11.5m) Eleven Million Five Hundred United States dollars from the company's EMRCP and I`m hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an investor to help me invest the money in a good profitable business in your country.

I am looking forward to your urgently reply because i don’t want my bank and the company to have any ideal of this fund meanwhile, i have worked out all strategies and technicalities so that the fund can be claimed easily from my bank.

You will get 40% of the total money at the end of the transaction while I will take 60%, please kindly note that we have to finish this as soon as possible so as to enable us plan ahead for investment. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. In your reply email, I would like you to give me your full names, address, date of birth, Occupation, telephone and fax numbers. If you can handle this with me, reach me now for more details.

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely,

Ping Wong

Pre internet a friend in France got a hand written letter (not typed) in english, (which she doesn't speak), from a nigerian general. And that is not good as they had her name and address. Does anyone ever say yes to these things?