Thunderbird and me not getting on

mint

SOS to all computer savvy folk!

I have placed a valuable order with an online company and they have sent me a couple of emails.  Thunderbird tells me it has blocked "remote contents" of the messages, or something like that.

Can some kindly and knowlegeable folk please tell me how I get to unblock these remote contents and make them readable?

Many thanks indeed

Ano, NOTHING is showing!  Can't get the sound to work, can't get it to make a link when sending an email, can't do any damn thing that I used to do with the old computer but it deffo is not the fault of the computer, more the ignorance of the user![+o(]

[quote user="woolybanana"]So, Lady Petunia(sic), Thunderbirds are not go!![/quote]

??

Mint, I don't know about your other problems, but I need to use the 'show remote content' button quite often when emails from businesses etc arrive, never needed for emails from friends.

[quote user="woolybanana"]So, Lady Petunia(sic), Thunderbirds are not go!![/quote]

Yes, I think I need to put my foot down more firmly on the throttle.  That, or a kick up its backside!

Thanks, GG, the order arrived today and I was mightily pleased with it[:D]