Mine's bigger than yours!

nomoss

More schoolboy reaction from the ginger man

[url]http://www.rtl.fr/actu/international/trump-se-vante-d-avoir-un-bouton-nucleaire-plus-gros-que-celui-de-kim-jong-un-7791669106?utm_campaign=Newsletter&utm_medium=&utm_source=Newsletter+Quotidienne+Info[/url]

He's just a spoiled brat in a very dangerous position. The biggest surprise in our house is that nobody has yet tried to redress the imbalance in his head by adding a small bit of lead in his left ear at about 800 mph! Right ear would do just as well!

[quote user="Jonzjob"]He's just a spoiled brat in a very dangerous position. The biggest surprise in our house is that nobody has yet tried to redress the imbalance in his head by adding a small bit of lead in his left ear at about 800 mph! Right ear would do just as well!

[/quote]

The rednecks who might do that are exactly those who voted for him.

[quote user="Jonzjob"]He's just a spoiled brat in a very dangerous position. The biggest surprise in our house is that nobody has yet tried to redress the imbalance in his head by adding a small bit of lead in his left ear at about 800 mph! Right ear would do just as well!

[/quote]

Tommy Cooper:

"Doctor Doctor I've a pain in my ear"

"Right ear?"

"No, right here" (indicates left ear) ...

BOOM BOOM [:P]

Oh dear, haven't you realised yet Wooly that the Egipsions used to worship dogs and a dyslexic Israelite got it wrong. So the true language should be "woof woof woof" me-thinks?

It's a bit like the young monk a couple of hundred years back who was given the highest honour of copying the original copy of the scriptures and he suddenly burst into a waterfall of tears!!

The monk boss came running over to him to find out what was wrong and the only reply he could get was that they had missed out the 'r' they had missed out the 'r', the 'r', the 'r' and he just kept on crying and repeating they had missed out the 'r'. The monk boss tried everything to calm the young monk and eventually he managed to get the reason for the outburst they had missed out the 'r'!

The young monk finally broke down and told the monk boss that when he was copying the scriptures he realised that the monk who had copied the scriptures several hundred years before had missed out the 'r' and it shouldn't have read celebate!