Computer rip-off merchant

Battypuss

I bought a cheap computer on e-bay, and while waiting for it to be delivered,added a screen to the order from the blokes website. Neither have ever arrived. I've lost count of the number of e-mails I've sent and telephone calls I've made; he guy has come up with every excuse under the sun. E-bay can't help as it's below their level of price where one is reimbursed, but I'm hoping they ban him anyway.

Does anyone know where I can turn to put sufficient frighteners on him so that I either get my money back, or get the goods?

In the meantime, avoid sos-micropc or "Medhi" like the plague.

To buy on e-bay, you surely must have paid by either Debit or Credit card, if so check with your bank to see if there is anything they can do as this sounds like fraud.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Regards

David and Sam (Dept 37)

Wonder if it's the same bloke as the one who ripped us off. He has many things going on and I know he sells computers also on e-bay. Have you got his name please as I'm trying to get people to do something about him. There are only two of us at the moment. Please send it to the e-mail as this might get deleted!!!