Qui Pro Quo

idun

You want Prince Andrew? Give us the woman who killed Harry Dunn"

This has been trending on the internet, and it is exactly what I was thinking last night.

My thought was that exchanges  have happened, I have recently watched Bridge of Spies, and that is exactly what happened then, and organised exchanged. And in fact has happened on numerous occasions.

I do believe that Prince Andrew should be interviewed by the US authorities as there are questions that need answering. As Anne Sacoolos needs to be interviewed by the british authorities.

This therefore all seems very fair to me. Will it happen, well I won't hold my breath.

If I remember right the British authorities have interviewed Anne Sacoolos - UK police officers flew out to do it.

The UK should be saying to the US 'if you will not extradite her then do not apply for anyone to be extradited from the UK'.

As for Prince Andrew I feel sorry for him. He has obviously done nothing wrong and knows nothing and as for those terrible faked photos of him with his arm around a 17 year old. No doubt Mummy and big Brother are giving him a lot of support!

Watched a programme the other day and it was a scammer based in Florida scamming people in the UK. The US authorities would not close the operation down because people in the US were not being scammed.

At what point was Prince Andrew set up with this.

Remaining friends with someone already convicted of sex offences is one thing, cosying up is surely another........

In reality I don't suppose that there would be swop, but he should talk to the FBI.