Same old,same old...

cooperlola

The thing which strikes me as really odd is the randomness and inconsistency of the problem. Some never experience it, some do on a regular basis, some once in a while. I myself had a spate of it, getting kicked two or three times a day or more, but then it stopped and I'm not aware that I did anything deliberate to bring an end to it. It's just.....odd !

I wonder if those currently afflicted actually log out after a session or just close down. I only ever do the latter. I also use a password manager to login when necessary, i.e. if I have cleared my Cookies for instance, and don't rely on the browser to remember.

[quote user="ErnieY"]The thing which strikes me as really odd is the randomness and inconsistency of the problem. Some never experience it, some do on a regular basis, some once in a while. I myself had a spate of it, getting kicked two or three times a day or more, but then it stopped and I'm not aware that I did anything deliberate to bring an end to it. It's just.....odd !

I wonder if those currently afflicted actually log out after a session or just close down. I only ever do the latter. I also use a password manager to login when necessary, i.e. if I have cleared my Cookies for instance, and don't rely on the browser to remember.

[/quote]

I have never been logged out. (where's the 'smug' smiley?) and just wander somewhere else with the browser after I've finished (yes, there is more on the internet!)

Using firefox / XP