Forms

Annhopkins

We are moving to France in January.  Our local mairies office have told us that we need the following forms:-

E106 x 2 for both adults

EAN for each person 2 adults & 2 children

EAM for marriage

I have tracked down the first forms, however the international dept of inland revenue have not heard of the other forms.  Could anyone please let me know what they are and where I can obtain them?

Many thanks

Ann

[quote]You do not need translations of these forms, but the French authorities will not accept UK "short" birth certificates - you must get the "long" ones. Easy to get from the Registrar where the birth ...[/quote]

Not true. In 15 years of continuous production of birth certificates here, never ever been asked for anything different and never ever seen a long one anyway. Perhaps your region is tighter on it's paperwork than other depts.

[quote]Not true. In 15 years of continuous production of birth certificates here, never ever been asked for anything different and never ever seen a long one anyway. Perhaps your region is tighter on it's pa...[/quote]

I wish you would not contradict every thing that any one says

If you had said "not true for my department" then ok but in the Charente they wanted to know our mother and fathers names when we applied for CDS and they got them off  our birth certificates (long type) which were standard up until a few years ago.

It is good advice to get the long one in case you are asked for it