Disposal of kitchen units

Pushkin

We are in the process of dismantling our current kitchen.  First thought was to just to cart it to the dechetterie but all the units are sound, thick veneered blockboard and, I believe, hand made.  It seems such a shame just to chuck it.  If it can be of use to anyone (e.g. people who are doing up places for gites) please contact me by e-mail.  I only intend to ask a pittance for it.  I also have a photo of it.  We live in Dept 17.

I hope this won't be considered as advertising.

Sue

Why are you proposing to chuck it, or sell it cheap, if it's good stuff? Is there no way you can work it in to your new kitchen, with new cupboard  doors?

That said,  I know someone on the verge of buying a house in 17, that needs kitchen cupboards, and would let you know in 4 days if they were interested.

Tresco

The wall between the kitchen and the very large bathroom is being demolished to make a bigger kitchen and a smaller bathroom.  As we have no chance of getting matching units (these have definitely been hand made as dowels used not plugs) the kitchen designer advised complete new units, which she would of course, but it's what I want as well.  Cooking is one of my passions and the present kitchen does not work for me.  To answer the previous posting about smart gardening tools cupboards, fortunately the house came with a lovely, stone build shed at the end of the garden with a red tiled roof, beautifully laid out inside.

Hope this explains my extravagance sufficiently!

Sue