living in france,oh yeah

Oh come on everyone

Let,s welcome all new member,s equally.

Whereabout,s are you,  le Bouffon. Do you mind asking me why you chose that particular ' name?

I chose mine because it was a place I had a great time in.

EDIT/Also I should say, if you have a problem with rodents then this may not be the place(forum/country) for you, perhaps you may enjoy other sites more.

I have been scouring the news and it seems there is none in France at the moment, apart from fires and farmers moaning and people going on holiday.

As Hoddy suggested, perhaps you could start us off on something that isn't so self referential. I,m not suggesting you want to talk about yourself, but perhaps there is something happening you,ld like to alert people here to, about France, that we are unaware of.

i,m here' in charente maritime

He keeps coming back in all different disguises, but we always seem to recognise that "something", wonder what it is...  There was recently a fluffy pink near poitier, wanted a flamingo, no that's pink as well, it was a peacock.  Do you happen to know him Le Bouffon?  Or are you in the 66?

I was wondering if FK could bring a bucket of rodents over here... 

Give the guy a chance, this isn't Anglo Info, where a post like le bouffon's would have been deleted immediately. At least this is a discussion forum.

Admin's troll detector is certainly registering fairly highly, but it hasn't gone off the scale yet