GHD Hair Straightners

Lollie

Hi Lollie,

I agree they are incomparably good!

Sorry can't help with French outlet, but I think if you order, as I did, from one of the many on-line suppliers, (just Google GHDs), you will find that it will be as cheap or cheaper than any retail outlet, even allowing for postage. But do check carefully the comparative postage charges, they vary a lot!

Happy straightening,

Lindsey

Hi Girlies,

Thanks for all your replies, I will order off internet to get delivered here in France,  there was only as you said one true ghd on ebay and already at 66pounds plus postage,   noticed lots of misleading sales on ebay so anyone else looking beware!

Lollie

Hi

I have bought three pairs of GHD straighteners on the internet from various companies.  They are brilliant straighteners - the best in fact -  but they do have problems and tend to break after the guarantee period ends. If you buy from an official GHD outlet then you will have no problems as the main agent in the UK Jemella http://www.ghdhair.com/uk/index.php will repair or replace the straighteners if they have genuinely stopped working (ie not through misuse).  Beware of any that are amazingly cheaper than the going rate - £66 seems ridiculously cheap - i would expect to pay £89 - £99 for a pair.  If they are fake then they won't work like the proper GHD's so you might as well just buy a cheap pair - which are as good as useless.  I speak from experience having two hair obsessive daughters  who take after their mother - me!

[quote user="Lollie"] Hi Girlies,[/quote]

Ahem...........................I'm in touch with my feminine side, but does buying straighteners for my daughter mean I should be enrolling for flouncy cushion making classes rather than wielding big boy's power tools?

(big grin)