Wahhhhhh!!! pleeze help me pleeeze

Hi Tresco.  She didnt come back to you because she probably doesnt know how to do it.  I would keep her well away from your cupboard.  By the way, glad to speak to you there is something I wanted to ask.  Do you remember Viva calling me sock puppet and troll?  Well I've noticed her and the Boufooooon are a bit matey about the place. And they joined the same day Wadya think?

As mentioned on the CompleteFrance postbag 16 March I was working AND on St Pats day but we did have fun as well, even though Quillan didn't have b***s to show up, but then he wouldn't would he/she? Confused? Me too! Still think you're the lovliest person on this forum[:D]

But I have nowhere to stay in Carcassonne, would you put me up. If I wanted to listen to Irish music I would go home to Carrickmacross, I certainly wouldn't travel to listen to third rate stuff in Carcassonne.

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

Do you remember Viva calling me sock puppet and troll?  Well I've noticed her and the Boufooooon are a bit matey about the place. And they joined the same day Wadya think?

[/quote]

Ok so I got it wrong, SORRY  but it did smell a bit fishy for a while and  it did take a while for both of you to come clean .[*-)]

I just think it shows what a good judge of character I am that I thought you two were so similar and you are in real life bestest friends [:O]

Have a butchers at this,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_sock_puppet

[quote user="Quillan"]

As mentioned on the CompleteFrance postbag 16 March I was working AND on St Pats day but we did have fun as well, even though Quillan didn't have b***s to show up, but then he wouldn't would he/she? Confused? Me too! Still think you're the lovliest person on this forum[:D]

But I have nowhere to stay in Carcassonne, would you put me up. If I wanted to listen to Irish music I would go home to Carrickmacross, I certainly wouldn't travel to listen to third rate stuff in Carcassonne.

[/quote]

I don't do Irish music I do Janis, Aretha,James Brown,Prince,B52's,Fugees..and lots of other cool stuff - and if i do say so myself it is NOT third rate or I don't think I would have 90 bookings a year. So stick that in your helicopter and smoke it![:#]

And they're all above board Bouffon - I'm Intermittent du Spectacle before you start threatening me with the french authorities[:)]

[quote user="viva"][quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

Do you remember Viva calling me sock puppet and troll?  Well I've noticed her and the Boufooooon are a bit matey about the place. And they joined the same day Wadya think?

[/quote]

Ok so I got it wrong, SORRY  but it did smell a bit fishy for a while and  it did take a while for both of you to come clean .[*-)]

I just think it shows what a good judge of character I am that I thought you two were so similar and you are in real life bestest friends [:O]

Oh alright then youve got an excuse.  Funny thing is while you are popping at me here, Ive been popping at you somewhere else.  I think I will count and see how long it takes for you to find it[:D]

one...two....three...

[/quote]

[quote user="Tresco"]

Ms Kat: You're back!

She never replied to me. It's over.

You can have these if you like. I found them in the back of the cupboard.

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/twinm/teabags.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Give me a chance!  Some of us work on Sundays you know? I've only just got from rehearsing all day so as I don't sound third rate! I shall be pm ing you as soon as I get five mins.