Hello Earth People

There's something strange going on today...

Not least of which is.....where are all the party people?

I can't be the only person up and about. I mean Mars people might be a few hours behind earth, but where are all the earhlings?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Spotty"]

Sharon, perhaps transitvan would be the best bet down here.  You see, some sad things have happened to us females while awaiting a good organ grinder.

Waiting.jpg

[/quote]

These lot haven't got a chance with Miki!

[quote user="Tresco"]

There's something strange going on today...

Not least of which is.....where are all the party people?

I can't be the only person up and about. I mean Mars people might be a few hours behind earth, but where are all the earhlings?

[/quote]

I'm still here just.  But isn't it strange we have our new friend from outerspace and no sign of Miki or Dick?

Dotty

Hi Tresco,

I could have had a life to-night but my in-laws couldn't babysit! 

So here I am, trying to help poor souls living in France.  The weather's quite good all over France at the moment so I assume that the lack of 'giddy hour' posters is down to the fact that they are all (quite rightly) dining outdoors this evening.

Are your fingers green dear?

Not green, no.

Funnily enough I am covered in mud, or clay really, is the technical term.

I would hate to confuse Sharon, the Martian person who started the thread, but I think she's quite filthy too, one way or another.

It's the time of year Dotty, gastro, ortite, bird flu... at least we have the forum to keep us company!

By the way Sharon the Martian, "green fingers" is a term we use here which means you don't kill plants when you look at them.

[quote user="Dotty0"]

Yes, but who is she really?  I have an idea.

Been looking after a sick child this evening, so my evening was a bit rubbish too Twinkle.

[/quote]

I quite like martians, I've met a few.

Dotty I hope the child was just sick sick[+o(]

rather than ill sick[:(]

Code?

Dotty, was it you who asked in another thread where I 'originated ' from?

I think it was, so the answer is:  born on the end of Wigan Pier, grew up in Sheffield, then Manchester for most of my adult life in UK.

If the info is of no use to you, the Martian may be able to make use of it...

My darling Dotty,

the only code I'm using at this hour is 'code du Rhone' well it's  Merlot actually sorry if I am confusing you, I hope Sharon is managing to keep up, but i'm sure this is all useful to her apprenice ship on this planet. 

Took me 7 minutes to write this post with all the edits (Dlunk) be careful Sharon - don't drink too much of the red water!

Good night to the Dotty person, do not let bugs in your bed, they may bite you!

Is there a Womanchester? I understand that there are a lot of Wigan Piers in Manchester, mainly congregating in the area known as Canal Street.

Sharon The Martian

One of my people had been sent to observe the human life in the place you mention. Trunilis had taken the form of a male human and adopted the name of 'Justin' He was last seen in Canal Street and we can only assume he is now a "Wigan Pier" after befriending a hairstylist and opening a curtain shop.

Sharon The Martian

[quote user="Tresco"]

Yes, we know Justin, some of my mates are entertaining him as we speak.

Do you always send such innocents? Is that part of the plan?[6]

[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/twinm/smashmartians.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

That reminds me of that disgusting synthetic potato mush! For Mash get Smash!

Good morning earthlings, or should I say afternoon. Child was not sick anymore thank goodness.  But I see you were all up drinking the red water for a time after I departed.

Twinkle, I like the picture of us girls, we are really good movers.  Was KKK breakdancing?  I can't remember now,in fact we must have drunk so much red water, I can't even remember.

Sharon, do you have discos where you come from and what music do you listen to?

Dotty