World Cup

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I've had it! I'm off to bed but brfore I go I would like to disrupt this pathetic thread with something for Dotty, Tresco, KKK and anyone else who cares to have a peek YOU ARE NOT OBLIGED!!!

I thought it was sweet, my kinda gals!!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.plokta.com/plokta/issue12.5/image47.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.plokta.com/plokta/issue12.5/fairy.htm&h=504&w=306&sz=18&tbnid=L4M6koZaDZ-d1M:&tbnh=128&tbnw=77&hl=en&start=42&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dred%2Bwine%26start%3D40%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

Frankly i'm a bit disturbed.

It's taken four pages to get from quelle dommage to 'quelle baps', and Miki hasn't noted my seriousness in this thread, re the incorrect spelling of a footballers name, or my point about Hoddle!

"...A strange smile played over the lips of the Red Wine Fairy" (from that daft site Twinkle linked to, in case they accuse me of plagiarism).

What misery?

If you think Cruyff is spelt 'Croyf, and that the only thing to be said about Glenn Hoddle is about his appearance rather than his skill as a footballer, I can't help you. 

No one can...but as long as you're happy[:D]

Aneeeeeway. What about Becks?. Now that is serious.

Oh of course, it's spelt croyf ! ?And Hoddle was good with Wadddle was he not, the mullet twins [:D]

What is up with Becks ? If he's injured that seriously would be good for

England, his last two competitions (World and European Cups, were

personal disasters and he was for the greater part, no more than a

passenger)

Hoddle was a good player by the way, not sure of the singing though

[;-)] As a manager at CFC, well he was OK but England called, bet he

wish he hadn't gone now though !

Edit,  Seen this about Becks 

http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sports/stories/other/04/9sptmakers.html   

something about a compulsive disorder.

Gone off the chap, time to move on and make The Man the skipper now...John Terry

[quote user="Tresco"]

What misery?

If you think Cruyff is spelt 'Croyf, and that the only thing to be said about Glenn Hoddle is about his appearance rather than his skill as a footballer, I can't help you. 

No one can...but as long as you're happy[:D]

Aneeeeeway. What about Becks?. Now that is serious.

[/quote]

There you go darling

[:P]

Hoddle was a fantastic and beautiful player, but ...he was a player, (pleeeeze don't remind me about the singing) and I think he was fantastic, but he got a lot of criticism then, never mind later.

As a footballer, for me, he was like John Curry, the skater (at that time). That's the best way I can put it.

Becks. I love him, or rather did. It's not the injuries, it's just that I don't hear now, things that I did even a couple of  years ago, about his work rate (first one to arrive at training, last to leave).

It was those things I loved about him, as well as the ball bending thing he did. Cantona rated him, seriously, when he was 16 and well beyond.

EDIT: Having just seen your edit, with the link about Becks. That has to be a joke, about the tidy fridge thing. That's not OCD, it's fussy (and rich)[6]

Sorry, but I take mental health seriously, even in a light hearted thread[:D]

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

What kind of a pose is Beckham in?  People dont sit on their beds like that surely, unless they are cleaning the headboard.

[/quote]

Katie,

I think skinny posh is actually in there somewhere, look again.....................

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

Scarlett, we have alot in common but I must put my foot down at one rule.  Fine ale must ALWAYS be poured into a nice glass. For me 1/2 pint wider at the rim, narrower at the bottom.

Also, of course it was johan croyf you had the crush on.  Didnt we all

[/quote]

But I don't drink fine ale KKK, I drink that fizzy stuff that's about 300 years old - 1664 and all that!

Glad I remembered the name (even if I did spell it wrong [Www]) - been having some senior moments recently and was worrying about alzheimers setting in!  I like the picture, he may only have one a half legs but he's got muscles for two!

Now Frank Lampard, he does it for me..... more than his dad, Frank, did.