Caravan Park

Have you checked out the Eurocamp brochure ? Often the sites have independently owned caravans or Eurocamp will just rent you the Caravan, you do not have to buy the package. (I once checked this out as a good place to stay while I hit the Paris fleamarkets and fairs)

There is a touring site actually at Disney , I think it is part of the Davy Crockett complex .Its not cheap but it is on the complex and having experienced Disney Paris I would sooner pay the extra and not have the drive etc at the end of what can be an exhausting day plus you can use all the facilities of Davy Crockett complex and they run a bus into the park , also contact the caravan club they also recomend a couple of sites.

Keith.P

Thanks Keith and every one for your help, I brought up the Davey Crockett web site but it still didn`t give me anything about a tourer site, I must be doing something wrong, perhaps I will try again.

Thanks again, Sugarlady

[quote user="sugarlady"]

Just to say thankyou for the information, We have booked in at the site, it looks really nice on the website.

Kind Regards, Sugarlady

[/quote]

Which one???/ [:)]

Sorry Keith, I forgot to say which site, I still couldn`t find any mention of a touring caravan site at the Davy Crockett web site so I got in touch with Camping International De Jablines, It was recommended by Lizzie. The site is only 9klm from Disneyland Paris which is ideal for us. Many thanks again for everyones assistance.    Kind Regards Sugarlady