Cor, I think I just set a record

Coco

Well there were no obscene images or 4 letter words but my last thread remained on the site for all of 15 minutes before it was deleted!  I can't give details or I will be in breach of point 1,853, sub-section 94, paragrah 37 of the terms and conditions.  Suffice to say, I was trying to set the record straight about a mistake I had previously made.

This Forum is becoming a very sad place. [:(]

Coco, can I say before this thread is pulled as well, that I haven't been in contact with Miki but to my mind that was a generous and helpful post, and was much appreciated.

But you must be warned that discussion of the administration of the forum or its moderators is specifically prohibited by the forum rules, so please be careful.

I don't like to think of myself as an unreasonable person Dick and if I've made a mistake I'm happy to hold my hands up.  If others have made mistakes I think they should do the same and not hide behind their positions of "authority", especially if by doing so they can help clear up misconceptions about someone else.

Oops, I'm walking very close to the edge here.  Bye, bye.

It probably is a record for this forum, though I've seen posts disappear much faster than that at a certain other group of forums aimed at English speakers overseas (you know, they share initials with something that is done to cows). If this forum gets to be like those, it will be an even sadder day.

I am just disillusioned,I am going to have a break from posting otherwise I can see I will get the hump, I really meant no offence by anything, have come to the conclusion am not intelligent enough to keep to all the rules and only really wanted to know the outcome of Miki,s situation, I have probably missed it on a thread somewhere.Thanks for being patient with me folks.

[quote]Well there were no obscene images or 4 letter words but my last thread

remained on the site for all of 15 minutes before it was deleted![/quote]

I have broken my sef-imposed silence on the forum to thank you for setting the record straight.

I had a chance to read your message before it vanished and am glad at least ONE misunderstanding has been cleared concerning a certain business between certain people, one no longer with us, the other still silent on the matter.

I will PM this message as it's likely it will get deleted too.

I too saw the post.  It does make things rather confusing when a post or complete thread disappears.  Wouldn't it be better if the post or thread were left and a thick line put through them so they can't be read.  Oh and the reason for deletion and the person that had deleted them mentioned as well.  This way we would know we aren't going mad or the forum isn't having technical problems.

Dotty