Post office queues

Look Twinks, I am a bit confused here now because on another thread it got a bit steamy and you said when you hear that Brits have moved to the village, you run like the wind in the other direction.  Okay it's a bit different to avoiding like the plague but I do like to colour things in as you know.

[quote user="Cassis"]Wey aye, man, yah ded reet.

Jude has asked me to mention that she used to stand in the Roker end.  But no-one's perfect.

Phil (Toon Army)
[/quote]

Had away wi' yer bonnie lad [;-)]

Twink you mean Hilda Baker [;-)] as in " has he been yet?" and " ooh I must get a little hand put on this watch" Nellie Pledge was her character in Nearest and Dearest .... OK I'll get my anorak [:$]

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

Look Twinks, I am a bit confused here now because on another thread it got a bit steamy and you said when you hear that Brits have moved to the village, you run like the wind in the other direction.  Okay it's a bit different to avoiding like the plague but I do like to colour things in as you know.

[/quote]

No, my answer explains why I don't make a massive effort to talk to Brits, if I thought they needed assistance I would certainly lend a hand.  Saying I 'avoid them like the plague' sounds mean.

Don't you start bringing up old posts with me young lady!  I could quote a hundred things you've said and then changed your mind you little minx!  You sound like Quillan!

Yes Bassman, it was the lovely Hilda Baker who inspired me as a young girl! Isn't that ridica-lica-lica-lous!!