Last desperate attempt

Monika

This is my last deperate attempt to find a home for the 6 beautiful stray kittens before we "close up" our holiday home for the winter and I am posting it in the "post bag", because it is the most widely read.

The kittens are approx. 4 to 5 months old, very friendly, healthy and beautiful.

The microchip number of the mother is: EKX 799 

We are going to be there from the 5th to the 15th November. My mobile number is: 00447816618207

We are having a landline installed on the 6th November, the number is: 0233640049. 

Please somebody help!

Monika, as I have mentioned before, unfortunately, it is impossible for me to help at the moment. But have you thought about contacting a rescue centre like the one mentioned here a while back? http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/641994/ShowPost.aspx

http://www.lechatmonami.org/

I know how you must feel and do hope people will step forward because they are beautiful. [:(]

By the way, you should really shame the neighbour and let them know how irresponsible they are and how upset you are and the effort you have made for the poor kittens. Also let them know that your feelings are echoed by many on this forum. [:@]

I was trying to send you an e-mail or a pm, but it did not work. Have you read the latest on the Cat Refuge in Montebourg on the AngloInfo for Normandy  I still want to support them, even more so, but I have to ask myself, if the cats will not be happier in the wild, as long as we can have them spayed.

Monika, no, I am located here in the Dordogne so haven't seen the Normandy site and no nothing of the refuge. I did a search to see if I could find a cat rescue centre in your area and came up with nothing and then decided to search on the forum. Until reading the thread, I knew nothing of them.

I am certainly no expert but my feelings would be that if a rescue centre does not put cats down but could find the kittens a loving home they would be much happier and better off. But I guess that is a big IF [:(].

In any case, if you do get them neutered and spayed you know you will not have the same problem and heartache again in the future. I do hope people will come forward and adopt them, they really are adorable.

Edit: By the way I don't know why the PM isn't working. I don't even have the option at the top of the page to see if I have any. In any case this brings the thread back up so perhaps a better chance of someone seeing it.