Burglary

Gardian

Just an update.

Some 7 weeks since the robbery, my BIL & SIL are still awaiting settlement of their claim.  They had to have a 'conference call' with the insurers and loss adjusters a day or two ago - hopefully the go-ahead for replacement of their PC will be given next week.

For me (and my in-laws), the computer is essentially recreational.  Where would you be if it was essential to your business? 

For them, trying to go out to work everyday, it's a complete pain.     

I  to agree with Russethouse, My Mum and Dad were broken into about 20 years ago and loads of antiques and pictures taken as it was before the days of ebay so they kept a close eye on the antique trade paper and tracked down one of the pictures going to auction in Liverpool, they told the police who staked out the auction and arrested the guy so sometime a bit of determination to not let the bxxxxrs get away with it helps, I hope your coming to terms with it now, I found how I felt about the whole thing was worse than losing objetcs (the same thiefs who broke in to my parents broke into my clothes shop a week later and clearred the place)