Re: early print newspaper of Diana crash

Sorry about that.......punctuation was never my strong point and I made a mistake by unknowingly beginning a new thread when I simply meant to reply to the existing thread on the topic. I'll refrain til I get it right!

God, I can imagine PdF holding forth on everything in his local bars, bet he's real popular with the others in his commune/community.

Isn't the thing to do with this guy just to hit the ignore button in your head every time he posts another string of opinions - like the new Elton John thread, just don't respond to him at all so he does on here what he probably does in real life, sits and talks to himself.

He'll start running through everybody in the EMI/Virgin catalogues if we're not careful. 

I really cannot understand why PdF is still on this forum. The last person who was as self-obssessed (and, it has to be said, somewhat less tedious and unbending in a discussion) received two public warnings on the forum about hs attitude to other users, and on the third warning his registration was terminated. Since then others have been banned for less.

[quote user="Tony F Dordogne"]

God, I can imagine PdF holding forth on everything in his local bars, bet he's real popular with the others in his commune/community.

[/quote]

He has a restaurant. So that's a captive audience... [;-)]

Really?

Wow! That must be some experience![+o(]

"Good evening: well it might be to you, but that wholly depends on your point of view!

We don't serve alchohol here, I'm afraid: bad for you and leads to addiction.

However, we do have some nice Taliban Gold, fresh in from Marakeesh; I can thoroughly recommend that little beauty. Or if you are celebrating, we have some fresh Bogota White, really clears the sinuses out his one!

Well no, we don't serve meat here; most real singers are veggies you know!

I can suggest the fresh tuna steaks, broiled on a bed of Bangkok Special, with Amphetamine gravy on the side.

For desert, Quat Ice sitting, garnished with PCP dust and Crystal meths. Hits the spot!

Would you mind paying now?

At the end of a meal here, most customers can't even find the door, let alone their wallet!"

The mind boggles............................................................[6]

[quote user="JayJay"]

Hello & welcome Bunnybop. I couldn't agree more with your first post. BTW, I'm sure it's not too much of a problem to have a small e! [;-)]

Real nice welcome Lee!

[/quote]

I was being sarcastic (i think!) as it was a new thread with my heading, it was in the early hours

[quote user="JayJay"]

Hello & welcome Bunnybop. I couldn't agree more with your first post. BTW, I'm sure it's not too much of a problem to have a small e! [;-)]

Real nice welcome Lee!

[/quote]

I was being sarcastic (i think!) as it was a new thread with my heading, it was in the early hours