"Autumn Feel"

Raindog, loved your photo, the setting was sooooooo peaceful.

PPS, loved your painting, very impressive, your choice of colours was absolutely delightful.

Pads, I make my own Christmas Cakes too, mine are recovering from a hangover as we speak !!!  (OK, write) [:)]  made them in September, always make one for my daughter too.  Yours looks lovely. I actually am not very fond of Christmas cake, but love making them, OH and son in law demand extra marzipan, so OK, I spoil them, almost 1 inch thick with marzipan every year, costs me a fortune, but they are worth it.  [:D]

Jinty

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep that's what i do. Blacksmithing/ metalwork. (yep Pads metal bashing![:D])

We were out and about a couple of weeks ago and the autumn colours were fantastic and i remembered i still had a bit of copper  squirreled away. They hold those small  candles.

Other piccies..........i am in the process of getting a basic freebie website up and running. Until i work out how to do my own (got Microsoft expression web....anyone used it?). So i'll stick it on my profile!

[:)]

No, not at the moment Panda.

Currently working on setting up my business over here and developing products and stock. Planning to get out to some shows in the spring.

Also got  a top secret plan in the pipeline of other work I'm going to be involved with! [:)]

So watch out world, cos it's gonna be too cool![8-|]

[quote user="Meg "]Pads, rule 1 of top secret plans is not to tell! [;-)]

Gate for Olympic village...........humm do they want one?? I'LL DO IT!!! [:D]
[/quote]

Yes but we arnt real on here so it wouldnt matter [Www] if you told[:)] When will you ?

It wouldnt hurt to design one and write off and ask ..............Hey !