France is very Special

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Wise words Vervie!

So what avatar are you going to choose babe?  I like this one too of Penelope multi-tasking - although I'm not sure what she's doing with her right hand[:)]

[/quote]

TWINKLE... me thinks you have a few thoughts of your own though... [:-))] what a naugty fairy you can be!!! [:D]

Oh I am not sure I can live up to all that, especially as everyine knows me as plain vervaialle which is the name of my hamlet in the Limousin. I kind of like being insignificant,and I am not able to join in as much as you lot,and I am a real honest John, could I live up to a name like Lady Penelope.Well I am going to think about it, but I do not want people to think I am an actress.Also would the guys get the wrong impression, I am quite propper you know!!!!!!More a Mary Poppins really, that sums me up.

[quote user="vervialle"]Oh I am not sure I can live up to all that, especially as everyine knows me as plain vervaialle which is the name of my hamlet in the Limousin. I kind of like being insignificant.[/quote]

NOOOO - dont say that... no-one is insignificant!!! [blink]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Well I had no choice in the matter!

I was dragged over from Britain kicking and screaming by a 6¨2 French bass guitarist!  Well I wasn't kicking but I was screaming a little bit[:$] 

Yeah me too - love it here.  In the Summer[;-)]

[/quote]

You told me that you got your pervy landlord from London to drive you down to your husbands village in a clapped out old car by promising him things and telling him lies.  I then remember you telling me that you gave him the slip on the way and hitchhiked the rest of the way, turning up at the village local wearing a leopardskin dress and cowboy hat.

I know you love it there in the summer 'cos all 'us lot' visit

Yes france is very special, Its the one thing that makes me get up on a cold friday night to go to a crap job just so I can save up and get out there again. My driving force .............

And I can comfirm twinkle is just as twinkly as you think especialy in the eyes cos I just met her ...........................[:D] I think her fairy dust worked on my husband as he said when we move out here in stead of if we move out here more times than I can count. in 10days ....................I can feel it in my bones Im coming ................  

[quote user="Pads"]

I think her fairy dust worked on my husband as he said when we move out here in stead of if we move out here more times than I can count. in 10days ....................I can feel it in my bones Im coming ................  

[/quote]

Glad to have helped[:)]

[quote user="Frenchie"]

Pads , maybe we can swap.. places, not men !! [:-))] [:D][:D][:D]

You come to France, and I go and live in the UK !  Is that a deal ?? [;-)]

[/quote]

YES YES YES do you have a little 3 day part time job I could do?[:)]

I have one you can have [+o(]