Where are you all?

jon

where are all my lovely friends...Raindog...sunday driver .....lives in 33...the moderator from Berks who eats in nice restaurants....Jaqui....just want them to k now that all is well with me and hope that they are still in France...or interested to be in France

[quote user="jon"]         where are all my lovely friends.......Jaqui....just want them to k now that all is well with me and hope that they are still in France...or interested to be in France[/quote]

Aah thats nice of you to to think of me as one of your 'lovely friends' babs [kiss]

Well I have managed to get my show on the road and now have been here all of 11 months and recall all the conversations we have had on this site.Telling me that B abd B is not easy, and infact living here in France may be difficult.Yes I have experienced great problems with France Telecome[still am but remember my anxieities with Brit Tel]...and all the paperwork!The builders and architecht came and went....not without a little tension....but no they were almost  complete on time and they did a very good job.......We designed everything and the artchect met with the building team and ourselves each week to discuss any problems.The moment we had everything in place our neighbour came by with clients......we have been receiving clients untill three days ago.I was told yesterday that our area Aquitane was owned by the British untill the 12th century.Now.........look what is going on in Uk!I somehow feel that France......maybe just rich in beauty and architecture will ride this storm better than the Uk....the French way of life is less demanding.Wine will always have its place in the world........