That other place

Kong

Just looked in on FE its sad that its gone down hill Once it was great but the interesting posters have long gone I am proud to have been banned for life under different names 3 times now

I had a pop at one of the admin last week and it was deleted in 5 minutes but reinstated and replied to 12 hours later they must be desperate

The response below suggested I needed education strange as I have lived in France for 18 years

Well, I could show you the best cafes, or where to park your boat, or get an education, or where Waitrose is or many other things.

Neville

OTHER FORUM [:-))][:-))]

Just go and wash yer bananana skin out you banananan you!

Another forum indeed!

Next you will be saying that Santa doesn't exist [8-)] And that there are no fairies at the bottom of my garden, or there's no tooth fairy!

It's banananans like you that spread alarm and constipation throughout the pond [:'(]

I'll probably have koush-mars now all knight [:(]

Edit : - Posts crossed? Painful I know but pray tell what is FE? Be gentle as I am a very delicate old man and easily shocked (well, sometimes?)

Edit 2 : - Cracked it. It is about POWER http://fepower.net/simplemachinesforum/  [8-)] It should suit me being a simple machine?

[quote user="CSV"][quote user="Jonzjob"]

Edit : - Posts crossed? Painful I know but pray tell what is FE? Be gentle as I am a very delicate old man and easily shocked (well, sometimes?)

[/quote]

As I'm aware of your sense of humour from another forum, I'm not sure if you're being serious [:)], but anyway

http://www.frenchentree.com/france-forum/

Have fun!

[/quote]

This may just give you a clue Q?? It did me [8-|]

On the sujet of acronymses, one of my favourites is for IBM, like wot where I were empolyed in a former life.

IBM  --  Involountry Bowel Movement.

There are lots of others too. On a course to try to learn the hardware of a new machine a couple of us got into the firmware and changed the welcome screen logo to the above.

We were requested to put it back to the original display by the IBM school at Sudbury Hill because the instructors couldn't find out how to do it and it was a customer display machine. One of the customers had pointed it out to the salesman. Before that nobody had noticed the change.

Needless to say, we couldn't remember how to do it [Www][Www][Www]