The Quizzes: Where in France should I live? And How French are you?

idun

Has anyone tried the quizzes on here, just to the right hand side.

I started the Where in France one, and thought, this is rubbish, with rubbish questions,  but I continued never the less........ and voila........ it suggested Brittany, and that is where I would happily move to[:D] if ever we moved back.

And I have done the How French are you? quiz too and got 'very french', and I cheated, because I knew exactly how my french friends would answer. But I am not french and IF I try again and answered honestly, it would say that I was in no way french, but at least I 'get' french people!

Be quiet Idun. The quiz is carp. I could not answer one cliche question. Do you like moules or duck ? Do you like a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere or an apartment in an international city . Do like red wine or rosé ? Seriously !!!

They should have added..

Do you like barking dogs, the chasse, ignorant farmers or normality ?

Would you like your neighbour to be French, British Dutch or German ?.

Do you want to skip down to the local market or do you want a large local Carrefour so that you can buy the same stuff at half the price ?

Do you want a good UK satellite reception ?

Do you want good internet connection ?

I could go on...lol

Oh ALBF will like this!

Apparently I should be best suited to living in the Dordogne!

Yet I ticked "Driving on traffic-free roads" as one of my likes - and can remember my only visit to the Dordogne being stuck in ghastly traffic jams around any places of interest I wanted to go to!

And it said would I like to drink chilled rosé, or fruity red wine, as far as I remember. Now I would prefer white, so had to make an arbitary choice.

Sorry - complete rubbish.