L'affaire Benalla Part 2

mint

I managed to read a bit about it on the Ouest-France site. And noticed a new word for you (and me!), mint. “limogeage”.

Now is that link going to work...

EDIT. Hmm, apparently not.

Should be this

https://www.ouest-france.fr/politique/affaire-benalla/passeports-diplomatiques-de-benalla-l-elysee-n-recu-aucune-information-sur-leur-utilisation-6153555

But it is looking a load more complex now!

I have often heard the expression 'se faire limoger'

C'est dans l'air this evening was about this affair (you may need to use a VPN  to make it look as as if you were in France to watch French TV if you are in the UK at the moment)

Loiseau, I like your limogeage, c'est élégant!

I also like la trêve though I understand that the manifs will go ahead this weekend and there will no truce!

Doesn't look too good for Macron to be barricaded in his forteresse and to be seen with his wife in St Tropez when all this stuff with Benalla is unfolding and the GJs being out in force.  And poor old le Drian having to answer questions about the passports.

I heard the protesters saying he is the president for the rich and, on the evidence, I can't say I blame them!

Anyway, what is behind all this favoritism with Benalla?  He looks a bit of a thug to me.

Edit:  Loiseau, I meant to also say that I couldn't use your link, having been informed that the page "n'existe pas"[:(]