Save Brittany Ferries Petition

woolybanana

I don't see where I have trashed the UK in this thread.

Personally speaking I have a very big vested interest in the UK. One day I would like to live there again. So I am more than allowed to speak out on such matters thank you.

This is not so about Brexit 'itself' but more about how it has been managed since 2016 by the wonderful Tory party.

People keep voting this party in with Boris,Gove, Jacob Rees Mog. They are the most useless, self interested disgusting people in British politics. And they are running the show. That is why it has fallen apart.

Getting back on topic, I know that Logistics mangers and leaders still don't know what they are supposed to be planning for. A trade deal or a no deal. These are two very different things. Logistics makes the the world go round and it is being treated as an after thought by the clowns in charge.

May I point out that we are just over three months to go.

You do realise that 'Brexit' is just an Eton schoolboy social experiment. It has nothing to do with democracy. In fact there is no such thing as democracy anymore. Look at America.

So will the UK turn into the European version of Singapore or the next Venezuela ?

What do ya think ?