Vans/caravans allowed on Speedferries!!

zeb

I have spoken with Speedferries in the last hour because my sailing tomorrow is cancelled due to the overhaul/refit.
The member of staff assures me that SPEEDONE will back in service on 14th September 2004.

I sincerely hope that it is. I am booked to return to the UK using Speedferries on the 18th and I want to go to the Auchan at
Boulogne before returning to the UK.  If I have to drive up to Calais I will not be amused irrespective of the fact that it is only 30 mins further on.

David

Yipee!!!!!!! that means we should be able to book our crossing for next spring at a reasonable price, we have yet to sample SF, have a crossing with them booked in November, not affected by them switching to winter service.....soooooooooo I will sign in tomorrow and see what the price is for a crossing in April.

Yup, I found that out for myself, when I signed in nothing came up re caravans, so will try in October......having just had a quote from a rival firm for £760 I am thinking about putting water skis on the van and towing it across!!!LOL I am hoping that speed ferries will be quite a lot cheaper.