Refund or exchange ?

Pads

I have flights booked with Ryanair for christmas, sadley I now have to cancel [:(] Some thing I have never had to do before. I have lost the original email and only have the first 2 pages of my booking printed off. There is no mention of how to exchange my flights or how to cancel.

Is it possible to get a refund or is it better to exchange the flights, if I exchange can I swop airports/ Months /ect.....?

Who do I contact to do this ? 

Many thanks for any advice on the best way to do this [:)]

It really depends on how much you paid in the first place.

I only had to contemplate doing it once but the 'handling fee' would have been more than the ticket so I didn't bother, just put it down to bad luck.  I think you are entitled to claim back your taxes and fees but for me it just wasn't worth the hassle.

You get to all this from the   'Manage my Booking'  tab on the website

Good luck

You can exchange but they will charge the difference between new price and what you paid, plus  £28/€35 per person per flight handling charge. Hence the previous comment that its usually not worth the effort! Which of course is the idea!

I hope Bugbear doesn't mind me quoting the following - I just loved this reply when I asked for similar info:

You,ve got more chance of a dead donkey dropping through your roof with a winning lottery ticket in his mouth than getting anything from Ryanair.

I did send a letter to them, but didn't get a refund - they said their admin charges amounted to more than my requested taxes etc. But at least I got a reply from them!

Good luck with exchange etcJo