BF British Telephone Numbers

Mayennaise

Has anyomne had problems reaching the above when ringing from France? I resorted to phoning the french office and they then connected me. I keep getting a french recorded message saying the number I am trying to call is not available! The numbers  I called were on an e-mail received fromn BF yesterday!!

I suspect this might be down to whichever French phone service provider you use not allowing you to dial certain groups of foreign non-geographical numbers. We can get through to BF's 087xx numbers OK from our FT lines, and could also get through via OneTel, but  I have heard of others who cannot use 087xx numbers from France.

Similarly, British 084xx numbers are often problematical, even through FT.

It's always worth checking the saynoto0870 website

http://www.saynoto0870.com

I don't know if it's up to date,  we haven't used Brittany Ferries for years due to the price.   But it might be worth a try.

If everyone always checked the above website each time they were confronted with an 0870 number we'd drive these moneymaking contact points out of use that much more quickly!!  

I've tried saynoto0870 for Britanny Ferries in the past but was unsuccessful.  The numbers that I have for BF are:

In the UK: 0870 366 5333 or 08705 360 360

In France: 0825 828 828 (but do not deal with Property Owners' Club)

Portsmouth desk: 0870 9000 389