SANEF/LIber-T Autoroute Toll-Master

I've read the full pdf file contract (French version) and it conforms with the terms set out in English on the site.  I can't find any catches. 

NB 

1. The "reduction on tolls on a section of motorway of your choice" only applies to one section between Rouen and Alençon (but that's not the main attraction anyway - I'm more interested in the fact it's free to use).
  2. The badge (like those from other suppliers) is valid for all French motorway tolls except the road tunnels at Mont Blanc and Fréjus.

3. If you lose or break the télébadge then you have to pay for it (35€ currently) and will then be given a replacement.
  4. They reserve the right to change the terms and conditions but you will be informed if that happens and you can cancel any time you wish.
  5. You have to pay tolls monthly by direct debit.

6. You can cancel at any time with no penalty but you do have to return the doofer by recorded delivery.

BTW, the services run by Alis at the Aire de la Dentelle on the A28, exit 19 Alençon north, are the best that I've seen anywhere in France.  Honestly.  They are excellent - spotlessly clean loos, bright, airy concourse, three choices of bar/cafe/restaurant, very well stocked gift shop with regional produce and souvenirs.  Only drawback is you might get dizzy, lost and disorientated on leaving due to the twisty route out.

[quote user="cassis"]I've read the full pdf file contract (French version) and it conforms with the terms set out in English on the site.  I can't find any catches. 

NB 

1. The "reduction on tolls on a section of motorway of your choice" only applies to one section between Rouen and Alençon (but that's not the main attraction anyway - I'm more interested in the fact it's free to use).

2. The badge (like those from other suppliers) is valid for all French motorway tolls except the road tunnels at Mont Blanc and Fréjus.

3. If you lose or break the télébadge then you have to pay for it (35€ currently) and will then be given a replacement.

4. They reserve the right to change the terms and conditions but you will be informed if that happens and you can cancel any time you wish.

5. You have to pay tolls monthly by direct debit.

6. You can cancel at any time with no penalty but you do have to return the doofer by recorded delivery.

[/quote]

There is also a short toll stretch on the Lyon periferique where the doofers don't work - but I guess that is not classed as motorway for the purposes of this.