Metro/RER station south of Paris

Ian

It might be that I have to collect my wife from CdG, because there are no suitable trains out of Paris.

I don't want to drive all the way round Paris to the airport but, instead, meet her at a Metro or RER station on the south side of Paris. Someplace easy to get to from the A10/A6.

Massy- Palaiseau looks possible from the map - any wiser ideas?

Thanks

Massy-Palaiseau is do-able but traffic/directions could be a problem for you. I would recommend her to take the Air-France bus between CDG and Orly (West or South).  You catch it at the halway point Terminal 2F and 2E. The ticket is €7.50 and it will be much better for you to get there, collect and get out.

@Betty, thanks for the ideas - it's good to have the benefit of experience.

@ericd, I picked Massy-Palaiseau as the map seems to show it's possible. Just before it turns sharply to the east, just below Avenue de Stalingrad, there seems to be a slip road that carries on due north, joining the Avenue Jean Jaures (or Avenue du President Wilson - confusingly, it changes its name depending on the scale of the map...) near the RER station. The slip road seems to be two-way, so I could re-join the A10 at the same spot (but heading south this time).

All according to the map.......

Thanks