The amphibians are on the move.

chris pp

Thanks for that Chris  will see if I can set about capturing it for a photo, then if it shouldnt be left where it is , we have a good lizard man in town who will probaly take it in , as i have to many pets already , which is fine when im home but a buggar to get people to look after them while im in france.  

Ken livingstone is apparently a keen collector of reptiles.   I believe he has Salamaders and of course Axylotls.

I love them, but then I have two of my own, a Bearded Dragon and a Water Dragon that I aim to bring to France when the time comes.

• 1 month later...

Chris my frogs have started to mate again this year, not noticed a second batch before in other years is this normal ?

also heres a pic of I think Damsel flies we have had so many this last week like never before we have had red , green and blue ones and the big yelow and black dragon flies amazing to see.

[IMG]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z22/pads_03/IMG_3096.jpg[/IMG]

After a week of the mating noises today we found a small patch of scawney looking spawn of about 20/30 eggs. do you think they will survive ?

ps More frogs have joined in on the mating noises in the last few days, do you think they think its spring again after all the raining days?