Darned insects

Last year, we have named "The Year of the Slug" with so many of the darned yukky orange things stripping not only my marigolds, but just about anything else they could get their slimy gums into.  Don't even mention the hostas which already look like lace curtains.

This year could be the "The Year of the Ant".  Thousands of the things and this year for the first time they are invading the house.  As I sit here typing, they are crawling all over the table and I can't see any on the floor - where are they coming from.

Our lounge floor seemed alive with them the other night.  Never ever had this problem with them before.

Anyone else inundated with them this year?

Jan

[quote user="spg"]

[quote user="Suninfrance"]

Anyone else inundated with them this year?

[/quote]

Yes, we have been. I bought a tube of their own brand Anti-fourmis from SuperU and it worked a treat.

Sue[/quote]

I agree Sue, definitely the thing to use.  We had loads of the little blighters - couldn't work out where they came from, but the tube stuff worked a treat.  Much better than the powder which makes a mess.  Squirt a bit from the tube onto a piece of cardboard, and hey presto, they're gone ![:D]