Unknown Bird

mattjazz

The bird is not very rare or interesting but the bucket looks like a Remo Swiat the Rolls Royce of galvanised buckets made by the bucket kings of the world http://www.cynkownia.pl/ofirmie_en.htm

They are proud of their buckets and I would recommended reading the Chairmans message he has so much to say about buckets!

I wish more people would buy quality Czech products rather than inferior Chinese jobbies.

Look after that bucket give it a polish and it should really be stored in the shed as they are often stolen, they are so prized.

I don't mean to bang on - but too few people appreciate buckets and without  them homosapiens would be bucketless and poorer in so many ways.

Perhaps you should join Friends of the Bucket  they are a charitable trust for afficianados of the humble yet proud bucket.

BTW did you realise what a major jump it was in technology for buckets when galvanization came along - wow things changed - no more rust for a a few years.

Obviously I despise plastic buckets as they lack heritage and form of design - I do tend to kick plastic buckets into touch -it's  all they are good for.

There are books that show you how to identify rare and classic buckets I reconmend you get one.

Yours in bucket heaven...