Pourtant c'est vrai - French cars

SaligoBay

TeamedUp, hope you don't mind me pinching this from the other thread, but it made me laugh! I shall rename my list of French Whoppers I Have Known to "PCV"s, it's much shorter!

"My friend always used to tell me that it was the french who invented soap and this was the first soap in the world. No idea as to the truth of this, and wouldn't have contradicted her even if it isn't.......LOL she wouldn't have believed me anyway really and I'd have had to put up with yet another 'pourtant c'est vrai'."

I think it must be the season for PCVs, with everyone coming out of hibernation. My latest one was about French cars. Apparently French cars are unique, and you have to drive them differently from every other kind of car. Blah de blah, I thought, here we go again

At first I thought it was quite funny, and looked on it as a chance to exchange information, where maybe both sides could learn something. But as time has gone on, I realise how wrong I was!!!!

Sometimes it's hard to keep quiet at the more outrageous ones, but I'm learning....