Why France?

Charallais

I am nearing the end of my on-line journalism course and would like to write an article about people relocating to France and their reasons for doing so.

Are you prepared to tell me briefly why you chose France as your new home? I would just need a christian name, rough age (over 21 or retired) would be fine. Do you ahve family with you, fi you have children how are they coping, or perhaps you have older or elderly parents with you how are they coping with the move. What brought you to move, retirement, work, love? What do you make of the experience, is a positive move, or a move you can't go back on although you hate it? What about neighbours, good or bad?

If there are any non English people reading this I would be particularly interested to hear from you.

Leave a message in my in box or e-mail me at [email protected]

After this I intend to start my French degree with the OU so I will need a lot of help on this site!
By the way I am over 50, moved here permenantly this year after having the house for 2 years and I am retired, through a stroke. I love it here and have good neighbours who spoil us.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Charallais

You might get a better response from the postbag - assuming you haven't had plenty of private messages.