Permis de Construire next to a Cemetery!

Pumpkin

Hi,

Does anyone know whether there is anything to prohibit someone building houses next to a Cemetery please?! I have searched the Internet and can find articles relating to a Permis within 100 metres of a Cemetery but to be honest I can't really understand what it is saying as to whether it is not allowed  at all or whether it can be over ruled???????? Anyone out there who can help please????

Thanks.

[quote user="Pumpkin"]I [...] can find articles relating to a Permis within 100 metres of a Cemetery but to be honest I can't really understand what it is saying as to whether it is not allowed  at all or whether it can be over ruled[/quote]

Can you link to these articles?

Hi,

Thanks,  I had looked at that and also at www.montpellier.fr/uploads/Document/WEB_CHEMIN_3393_1208419060.pdf

It is just too complicated for me to understand properly as there is alot to the document. I am trying to establish if someone who wants to build 10 houses next to the local Cemetery will be able to build them under these rules. Here's hoping not!!!!!!! Can anyone help????????please?????????

Thanks.