Calender season.

Jonzjob

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

................. the 'ladies' seem to have taken over and seem to be using us poor blokes as sex items!

[/quote]

Well there's wishful thinking John [;-)]!!

Twinks, i don't reckon he'll be interested in your calendar though, i reckon he has a slightly different taste in women!

Louise

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

The calender season has started. We had our first one this evening. They were from the village football team and we now have our first 2007 calender.. When the sapeur pompiers come round we will have their's too. The most usefull one we have found is the La Poste one with lots of information in it, but because we are a bit back from our gate we missed it last year. we will have to look more carefully this year.

Also haloween will soon be on us. What a culture shock that was the first time! Lots of children rushing round all over the place [blink]. Talk about 'don't talk to strangers'...

P.S. not sure if Dick will make me do 'lines' about ''' in their's up there. Can't make up me mind?[8-)]

I also wish that the 'icons' were in alpha order!! Any chance  Admin [:D] ????

[/quote]

OK enough now. Is there any chance that this thread could be put back on track, please? It started off, completely innocently (stupid me), as to trying to find out what calenders were being bought to the doors of expats because it is so very different from anything we had seen in the U.K.

Oh gawd, I can fel one of me 'ed ackes commin on [+o(]???

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

what calenders were being bought to the doors of expats because it is so very different from anything we had seen in the U.K.

Oh gawd, I can fel one of me 'ed ackes commin on [+o(]???

[/quote]

As has already been said FIREMEN, FIREMEN, FIREMEN................you don't get them knocking on your door in the uk! (Although when i was back you can get a free fire safety check in your house..... i wonder if they do that here...)

Ok to be sensible, how much money do you give them???

Louise

[quote user="louweezel"][quote user="Jonzjob"]

................. the 'ladies' seem to have taken over and seem to be using us poor blokes as sex items!

[/quote]

Well there's wishful thinking John [;-)]!!

Twinks, i don't reckon he'll be interested in your calendar though, i reckon he has a slightly different taste in women!

Louise
[/quote]

Louise, that's totaly unfair. When you get to my age you can't afford to have calanders like that around. I used to get the Pyrelli calander when I was single in the R.A.F., but these daze one has to be carefull or I may pop me stitches!       I like feminine women.

One thing about women these daze is that because they are daft enough to follow fashion there are a boat load of beautiful women around that look bruddie awful because they trowel makeup on as if they have shares in it! Most of you DON'T need it. And while I am on the subject, why are there so many women that have such lovely blond hair and insist on dying the roots a different colour. Also do your toes actually reach the end of those 1960s pointed shoes? Fashion [+o(], what goes around comes around!

One of my oldest friends had been dying her greying hair black. She stopped and let it grow out, she looks years younger and is now the very attractive lady she should always have been.

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

I like feminine women.

One thing about women these daze is that because they are daft enough to follow fashion there are a boat load of beautiful women around that look bruddie awful because they trowel makeup on as if they have shares in it! Most of you DON'T need it.

[/quote]

Arrrhhh your such a little poppet John! Come on then give us your fashion tips! Maybe a Jonzjob fashion calendEr! [kiss]

Mind the stitches though!

Ps, getting your roots a different colour takes weeks to perfect!

Louise

[quote user="louweezel"][quote user="jayjay"]

20€ Louise.

Er............ I agree with some of that John.

[/quote]

20!!!!! Now i feel like a stingy cow!

(................what exactly do you get from pompiers for €20 jayjay.??)
[/quote]

20€ also Louise. For that you get a nice calander and a little satisfaction that what ever they are paid it ain't enough. Would you put your life on the line any day for the pay they get.

Don't feel stingy, just put 50€ in this year to make up for being stingy bfore [6].... See what a big smile and thank you you get!!!

[quote user="louweezel"]
(................what exactly do you get from pompiers for €20 jayjay.??)
[/quote]

That would be telling![;-)] No, just the calendar & a nice smile. 10€ for la factrice, well she does bring the bills & the football team should pay us to go & watch, so far they're bottom of the table!

[quote user="louweezel"][quote user="Jonzjob"]

I like feminine women.

One thing about women these daze is that because they are daft enough to follow fashion there are a boat load of beautiful women around that look bruddie awful because they trowel makeup on as if they have shares in it! Most of you DON'T need it.

[/quote]

Arrrhhh your such a little poppet John! Come on then give us your fashion tips! Maybe a Jonzjob fashion calendEr! [kiss]

Mind the stitches though!

Ps, getting your roots a different colour takes weeks to perfect!

Louise
[/quote]

OK, Jonz tips for fashion. Dress and make up how YOU feel comfortable. That way YOU will feel more relaxed and YOU will look your best. Not really rocket science is it. If short skirts are in and they don't suit, then don't wear one. Simple really and much easier on the wallet.

If you're getting older then do it with grace. Don't try to look 25 when you're 52 it don't work. Plaster on the cracks cracks. And if hair colouring really was a natural colour then it would be the same colour as you already have... Blimey you really have got me to be serious now and that doesn't happen very often! Any more gems will cost, but not much?

10€ for the postie and the football team too 'cause they have just won promotion. In what I don't know, but promotion is promotion after all... It supports the youngsters too. Lets face it it's only a few bottles of wine after all.

I love you Jonzjob!! (even though you hate cats)[kiss]

I do agree with you (mostly), although i do love colouring my hair!

Keep 'em coming!!  I'll only be giving you money when i see you on my door step with a calendar. (Pompiers get preferential treatment though so if they are there... move over)

Louise

>>>Yer Missy, that's a pic of me John has there & it only takes 1 crane & a team of strapping pompiers!<<<

You do let yourself go Jayjay! ...

How much chocolate to reach that stage?. I'd like to try just to have all these pompiers helping me when they next come round for their calendar! ...

Mind you... a long way from France but still! There is a Welcome in the hillside!

I don't hate cats! I just don't like to encorage the birds into our garden so that next door's cats can kill them. And really I quite like cats, but I couldn't eat a whole one. Taste like chicken, or so I've been told. I haven't tried dog either and Frances won't let me hack a bit off our chocky lab to try [Www]...

[quote user="missyesbut"] You do let yourself go Jayjay! ... How much chocolate to reach that stage?. I'd like to try just to have all these pompiers helping me when they next come round for their calendar! ... Mind you... a long way from France but still! There is a Welcome in the hillside![/quote]

I do a touch, don't I? [:$] I don't wear make up, don't follow fashion or dye my hair!! Well might try the saffron jollop that Louweezel put in another thread.[:-))] Er...........chocolate? Well, I blame a certain person on here for getting me on to peanut Kitkats, luckily [:(] you can't get them here yet, but you can over there, I'm sure the Welsh firemen will be just the same, you just won't get the calendar[;-)]

[quote user="missyesbut"]>>>...... I'm sure the Welsh firemen will be just the same, you just won't get the calendar<<< Nah! Them boyos are more interested in sheep !!!!!!![/quote]

Don't let Sam hear you saying that Missyesbut.

Sorry Jonz - I hope you head's better.

[quote user="missyesbut"]>>>...... I'm sure the Welsh firemen will be just the same, you just won't get the calendar<<< Nah! Them boyos are more interested in sheep !!!!!!![/quote]

Um..........I'm not saying anything, but didn't you marry one?[8-)] So, for the calendar, you'll have to nick your parents one or there again get someone to buy you the French rugby calendar, or I've just noticed they're advertising one on here http://www.livingfrance.com/calendar/ maybe that's a bit tame though![;-)]

[quote user="Chris Head"]You're all perverts!  20euro.[/quote]

Hey, don't count me in this one. I only posted those pictures for you anyway! If you're not careful I'll tell about the PM and you saying that you liked the last one?[Www]