Free museum entrance for under-26

Clair

Thanks for that Clair. Unfortunately the under 26 bit excludes me and SWMBO [:(][:D] The museum info is good to know.

On a slightly different tack.. do you know anything about the Ambassadeur Lotois programme? I applied for my card some weeks ago via the email option but when we were at the house 2 weeks ago nothing had arrived in the post. I never received any acknowledgement to my email but I don't think that's unusual. I'm wondering if I never qualified with only having maison secondaire status. The only tele numbe I could quote was my uk mobile.

[quote user="DerekJ"]On a slightly different tack.. do you know anything about the Ambassadeur Lotois programme? I applied for my card some weeks ago via the email option but when we were at the house 2 weeks ago nothing had arrived in the post. I never received any acknowledgement to my email but I don't think that's unusual. I'm wondering if I never qualified with only having maison secondaire status. The only tele number I could quote was my uk mobile.[/quote]

I have been registered with them for the past 4 years...

The card is now valid for 2 years instead of 1 year previously.