gorge du pork!

opas

we have just returned from the Champion supermarket, it is their turn to have a`foire du pork`! browsing at the butchers dept(which is all I do) and hubby declairing that looks a lovely piece of meat` and usualy my response is along the lines of `buy it, cookit and i`ll eat it` as I cannot possibly look at any piece of raw meat and enthuse over it! anyway offal is also on offer and we all enjoy liver and onions or even a liver butty so decided on some for todays lunch. I said I would make a steak and kidney pie for the weekend so whilst the man of the house did the business with the butcher I wandered off to look at the chocs and cakes! and as I was walking away spotted a tray of fatty stuff which turned out to be on offer as well `gorge du pork` or pigs throat! now I am not in anyway tempted to buy any but what on earth do you do with it.

What do you do with it!

- roll it into balls and hang it from a tree, like an Xmas bauble, see if the birds are tempted. Let me know if their shoulders heave when they gip!

- Sell it to Iceland for their '100 for 10p beefburgers'

- Oil squeaky doors (or anything else that groans when it moves)

- make a sculpture with it; win the Turner price, exhibit in Tate modern and sell to Sahtchi for a million

- put it through the blender, store in pretty jars and sell as the latest anti wrinkle cream