I have a dream......

Andymr

In talking to them they meet most Sat's outside the restaurant at the top in the parking area and take a ride out from there, depending on who turns up..., They usually unfurl a small banner to advertise themselves and T-shirt wearing is usually in operation.

Keni & Chris

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Keni (Female)

Re your question about the Bonni.

I used to ride a Triumph Thunderbird. The Bonneville is not much different in its styling. a little lower seat perhaps. i found the T Bird handled very well for a cruiser style. My wife and I toured all over France and Spain with ours.

Plus my wife also liked to ride it, she is 5ft b**all tall. She could get both feet on the ground no prob's. Always usefull at traffic lights[:P]

She was very upset when we sold it. She now has to make do with a Yam XT dirt bike. She's still a hoodlum though[:D]

Dogwood  [8-|] 

PS Yes blokes DO like birds with choppers. If they now how to handle them[:-))][:-))]

Thank you Dogwood - I have no problem re height as I am still around five nine - but as the OH says, i have the strength of a junior aspirin. We were looking at maybe buying over here - but am I correct in saying it would be better to purchase in France or does anyone know if it is cheaper in the UK?

Personally i would prefer a Harley, but that is being greedy..

Keni & Chris

Hi Again

5ft9" wow..... lucky guy Chris!!!!

Don't go for a Harley unless you get the BIG one. My wife although a shorty she is built like a brick s**t house 

She hated the 1200 sportster said it handled crap and was very top heavy (like her realy)

To me prices seem to be cheeper in the UK especialy for imports which is a bit strange as most come from Belgium

I know it's not the same but my Quad was about £1000 cheeper in the UK than the same one in France.

Wish I had spell checker on this com thing!!!!!! I know I spelt espesheleee rong  [:)]

Dogwood

Andy,

Your first bike?  Without a bike test it has to be a 125cc (sorry).....if you like the classic style - sit up straight, low centre of gravity, pretty as a picture and not too common why not get hold of an old Honda cm125.  Lots of chrome, dead comfy to ride, cheap to buy, sounds great, and posey as f**k!

You've guessed it..... I love mine!

Aly