Urban Trial of Cahors

DerekJ

Does anybody know if this is going to be held this year?  I've googled around but I can't see any reference to it for 2008 so I'm guessing it isn't an annual event?

I've been to a few world champoinship rounds and the chance to see the top guys is not one to miss.

Clair.   Thanks a lot for tracking that down... and given that the 24th is a Sunday it must refer to 2008.  I say that as pretty much everything else I've searched on has come back with stuff from previous years.  Even the url of the trial club given in that pdf is old stuff and not advertising this year.

As an aside, has anyone been? I can only guess that parking could be pretty horrendous.

Thanks Clair. We go over to the house next weekend for a couple of weeks so it will coincide with our middle weekend. As we will be working on the house for much of the time it will provide us with a welcome break. The downside is that we are hiring a van to bring stuff over so parking will probably that bit more difficult. I don't know who is riding this year but I saw some photos of Alexz Wigg who was second in the juniors last time and our son used to ride in some of the same events as Alexz when he was a schoolboy.