Ride-out next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Bugsy

Echoing earlier sentiments; Excellent day out yesterday, with good company and very hospitable hosts in Mr and Mrs SD! It was good to see them looking fit and well.

And for Katie.... it's a secret society,  [:P]....we could tell you all about it, but then we'd have to eliminate you! [:-))]

Sid

One of the Men in Black [:)]

[quote user="Just Katie"]

[:D]

The forum is really good for that..................for those who want it that is.

[/quote]

Just get yourself a bike Katie................................... Biker Babe 

Sid, how's your battery........................[Www][:)]

Hi BB

The battery is a bit sick I'm afraid. [+o(]  I got home OK, even restarted after refuelling in Chef-Boutonne, but it's not holding charge. I've measured the charging voltage at 14.3 which seems about right. The battery is 3 years old so I'll just replace it next opportunity. There's a good battery place in Angouleme which I've used before for the mower and caravan batteries.

I must say BB that your new Triumph is superb! It looks stunning and I'm very jealous. [:)]

Sid

• 4 weeks later...

Thats very close to me. If you fire it up, I'll probably hear you from here...................[:D][:D]

If you PM me your phone number I'll give you a shout next time we have a run planned.

Gary

Click on the PM button at the bottom of the page to send a personal message.