Ride-out next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Bugsy

Planning a ride out to visit 'Sunday Driver' either Tuesday or Wednesday next week (19th/20th). With the weather as it is we'll decide which day on Monday PM.

He's getting Pop & Crisps in ready..................[:D]

If anyone would like to join us please let me know. It's about an hour and a half NW of Poitiers so not a huge distance.

Gary.

Good Morning BB and Snorkel

Decision time! I have difficulty finding weather forecasts which agree with one another, but a poll of the major ones seems to predict a better day on Wednesday than for tomorrow; what do you think?

The 'life out there' comment wasn't a dig at Snorkel, but just pointing out how quiet it's been on here. [:P] New faces are always welcome. [:)]

Sid

I agree Sid, having checked all the weather stations I can find.

I suggest we meet at the Couhe exit (Northbound) off the N10, you come down the exit to the stop sign, straight across and there is an agricultural merchants on the right.

10.00 am  is a good time I think as it gives everyone a reasonable time to get there.

I've been in touch with Bald Eagle and he is coming, so that's four of us in total.

See you all there on Wednesday morning. (Get ready SD...............[:D])

Gary.

ps, I'll send a pm to you Sid with my new mobile number ........................

So that's four of you, plus Mr Wiggy is coming up from L'Absie.  Seems like I'll have to pop down to Super U tomorrow and buy a second packet of crisps....[:(]

After the accident, my consultant says I can't do any gardening with my bad back, and I should get some friends in to help out.....[Www]

We've obviously got the same GP Sid..................................[:D]

Bald Eagle is still nursing an injured leg and I'm pretty sure Snorkel will have a bad case of 'plasterers elbow' come Wednesday......[:)][:)]

There is nothing wrong with a bit of long grass, anyway..............................

Just back, hope everyone got home safely. Only saw two idiot drivers on the way back and they were both on Jersey Plates, muppets.

Thanks to Mr & Mrs SD for a really nice lunch, and a good old natter.

Thanks Katie, no crisps but a soup to die for.....................................[:)]

Gary.

[quote user="sid"]

Oh drat!! I knew there was something we were going to do! [;-)]

Sid

[/quote]

Never mind, so long as you showed appreciation for the pop n crisps you scoffed down.  It is wonderful news the man himself is making a recovery.[:)]

So, being my nosey self, what is the set up with you biker boys?  Did you know each other beforehand or have you mainly met via the forum?

[quote user="Just Katie"]

So, being my nosey self, what is the set up with you biker boys?  Did you know each other beforehand or have you mainly met via the forum?

[/quote]

We all met in prison.................................................[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Just from the forum really ...................Katie.[:)]