Ride-out tomorrow 31st May

Bugsy

Yes , that will be nice,  I'll see you all at 10am tomorrow    Hey , are you sure that Triumph of yours is up to another outing, or have you done the top end overhaul  ?   I don't know about Sid , but I find it too hot for pushing bikes .  [:-))]

Hey, we'd better avoid Chef-Boutonne on the rideout  rumour has it that it's a horrible place. Well, that's according to some people! Don't include me in that group, I was being cynical or was it ironic? Who cares! [:-))]

Sid

----------- Sid, do you actually know where we are going tomorrow ?  or is it another of Bugbear's mystery tours. I hope it's not the annual Stafford run, seem's to be one of his favourites .    [:(]  

Krusty. [:D]

Go on tell us who's who in the photo? I assume Sid is taking the photo and Bugbear front right? A motley crew if I have ever seen one, those Oklahoma boys will have to keep dreaming. [:D]

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

It's a very good photo of a group enjoying life together.[/quote]

I think it is a wonderfully expressive photo - full of quiet content. It is obvious you all enjoyed 'a good day out'.

Super. [:)]

Sue

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Well, my bet is that Sid is on the photo WJT, otherwise where is his coffee and chair?  He must have asked the garçon to take it.  Bugsy must be the one who talks the most as he still has a big bit of croissant left.   [:D]

[/quote]

Are you a detective  Christine ?  (inspector clouise [;-)])

Bugsy might have been hungry and that could be his second one . [Www]