Art/Mood Photos France

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was taken in a car park in Luchon. 

There were some small white lights decorating the trees and the area was lit with street lamps.  Just before the camera flashed I lightly shook my camera and this is what happened.  I like distorting ordinary everyday situations and clichés by using this simple method.  The results can be very interesting.

DSCN0865.jpg

Can you see musical notes?  Or something else maybe?

I wanted to post this photo before but it was too dark - I've just figured out how to use photoshop and I like the result.

When I took this photo I was thinking how quickly my daughter is growing up (again!) and that one day she'll be going in her own direction.  You can just make her out at the bottom of the steps - she's playing with her hair.

DSCN0978_edited.jpg

Now that I'm seeing the photo above on the screen it's a bit disappointing - it looks great on full screen mode, oh well.

This is the church near my house and I love the steeple, I'm forever taking photos of it at different times of the day and during different seasons.  I took this photo at dusk using the sepia option on my coolpix and then de-lighted it (also a coolpix option).

FSCN0634.jpg

I love that picture at church! there is a real Eddie kuligowski quality about it. He took pictures of ordinary situations with the most stunning results.

Can you see in that car park picture? There is a ghostly lad in a cowboy hat riding a ghostly horse through an orchestra of invisible saxophone players?

I will have to ask Mrs Tresco to ask you this next question, I am too scared to ask meself!  Mrs Tresco, would you ask Twinkle if that is a picture of a lad with a curly haired chest laying under a cloudy sky in the early hours of the morning?

[kiss]

[quote user="Tresco"]

Twinkle, 

Is that, by any chance, a picture of a lad with a curly haired chest laying under a cloudy sky in the early hours of the morning?[:D]

[/quote]

You lot leave me out of this. It was early and I hadn't brushed my hairy chest or beard, or anywhere else for that matter.

(Milk monitors -- I only meant my hair. I have to brush it for 20 minutes each morning or it doesn't look at it's best [8-)])

Lovely photo of the church Twinks. You are really getting the hang of your camera!!

• 2 weeks later...