Excellent service received!

trastu

I really wanted to share this positive experience with everyone as we hear such a lot about bad service in France.

My husbands car broke down and the spare part it needed could only be supplied by Renault. As the car is quite an old one the part isn't kept in stock and had to be ordered.

We were told that it would arrive on the 17th September. As my husband needs his car for work I asked if it was at all possible that the part could be obtained any sooner.

The salesman really went out of his way to phone round to locate another one. This was at 3.30 pm yesterday afternoon. At 9.00 am this morning the garage rang to say the part was available for collection!

So if there are any Renault owners out there we would have no hesitation recommending the Renault dealership in Parthenay. The staff are really friendly and the service impeccable.

Hi

Great - I agree when someone goes out of their way to help it needs acknowledging, especially when there are so many not good instances.

I have up until now always found that explaining the problem and being friendly can help the situation.

WendyG