Rugby

ro

Buy the local paper! I don't know about your area but there are loads of teams near us and the local paper gives info on matches. For some reason rugby union is much more popular in SW France than elsewhere in France. With the exception of Stade Francaise in Paris. Pat.

This is the official French website ( http://www.ffr.fr/index.php/ffr/accueil__1 ), not the most 'user friendly' one in the world but it does work. I use it to find the address's of the Stads for my GPS when we go to away games. There is a map facility in the top left corner that allows you to 'zoom in' on a particular area and 'drill down' to club level.

By the way all the World cup clothing is available in the rugby shops now in France. All the countries have the same items from the same place but the prices change. I bought the cap at the Rugby Shop at Toulouse airport and it was 10 Euros as opposed to £11.99 from the Rugby Shop at Twickenham. (I see the Lions Tour caps have been reduced to £2.50 to clear should you want one of course [:D] . Mind you thats no compare against the ash's tour, I bet the cricket chaps will be paying us £20.00 to take a cap [:P] .)